Listed below is a summary of benefits available to IAAF members please click on the products and services section for more details.
Please click on the relevant section for more details.
Products & services
- Free Legal Helpline
- Credit protection & Advice
- Highly Competitive Business Insurance Rates
- A range of lifestyle protection plans
- ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution Cover)
- Merchandise and promotional workwear
- IT & Telecoms Solutions
- IAAF Annual Conference and Awards Dinner
- Network meetings
- Corporate golf events
- Specialist CV section
The IAAF represents the largest number of parts distributors & suppliers in the independent automotive aftermarket. In the last year, we have tackled threats on eCall, telematics and the extended car and most recently the IAAF’s most urgent call to action is on the proposed changes to the MOT testing frequency, moving the first test from three to four years, which was announced in the last budget. The IAAF plans to lobby the government on reversing any such proposals, as it believes that the current test frequency is both safer and more cost effective for motorists.